CAS BACnet Explorer
CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for exploring, testing and debugging BACnet® networks and devices.
Explore - Automatically discover all the BACnet® IP, BACnet® Ethernet and BACnet® MSTP devices, objects, and their properties on your network.
Test - The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, etc.
Debug - With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have
- Interface up to 250 points of common BAS protocols
- BTL Mark - FS-QS-1010 Series
- BACnet COV support.
- Capacity of 250 LonWorks network variables - FS-QS-1011 Series
- Multi-configuration capability; specific configurations selectable via DIP switches or software
- Flat panel mount standard, DIN rail mount option
- DIP switches to select baud rate or node ID on the fly
- Transfer data between LonWorks, Modbus, Metasys and BACnet, as well as most other BAS protocols, and many Process Control protocols too
- Enjoy start to finsh gateway advice, sales, service and support
- Connect to fire alarm panels for data monitoring and archiving.
- Bring serial data connections into ethernet and the web.